1. A man will pay Kshs. 1000 for a Kshs. 500 item he wants. A woman will pay Kshs. 500 for a Kshs. 1000 item that she doesn’t want.
2. A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband. A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
3. A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
4. To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.
5. Married men live longer than single men – but married men are a lot more willing to die.
6. Any married man should forget his mistakes – there’s no use in two people remembering the same thing.
7. Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed. Women somehow deteriorate during the night.
8. A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn’t. A man marries a woman expecting that she won’t change and she does.
9. A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
10. There are 2 times when a man doesn’t understand a woman – before marriage and after marriage.
11. Most often men start a conversation and women finish it.
12. There is no possibility of a woman admitting her mistake, however, the last man who admitted his mistake was the one who created women.
13. Women look great in hats whereas men look like ring masters in a circus show.
14. If you tell a woman you purchased a new car she will immediately ask you “what’s the color of the car..??..”..Tell the same thing to a man and he will ask you “what’s the engine capacity?”.
15. Seek an explanation from a man on any topic under the sky and he will do that, at the most, in a sentence. And now ask a woman – “what’s the capital of your country?” you will get the response in entire paragraphs.
16. If you are lost in a street and ask a woman to guide you somewhere, she will give you directions via shops.. if you ask a man, he will give you directions via pubs.